International Business Studies (FT)
In Kufstein (Österreich)
"It is nowadays a truism that accelerating globalization makes the world of international business a demanding and challenging place. Yet it is important to remember that change has always been part of the way we live our lives. Historically, people who have been the most successful at handling change have been those who have engaged in higher education at some point in their lives.
Successful people are generally those who have an attitude of not just adapting to changing circumstances, but who anticipate the direction of change and who can thrive in dynamic environments.
By studying international business at FH Kufstein you can be assured that you will receive a truly modern higher education in business that will help you succeed.
This comprehensive new master's degree, with its international orientation, allows students to choose from one of two specializations, whilst simultaneously offering a wide range of electives."
Fragen & Antworten
Teilen Sie Ihre Fragen und andere User können Ihnen antworten
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
- International Business Studies
- Higher Education
- Marketing Kanäle
- International program in finance and marketing, strategic management
- Broadly based degree that develops management capability and talents in an international setting
- Integrated excursion
- You are well prepared for an international career
- Strategic Finance Management
- Independent Entrepreneurship
- CFO of International Companies
- Banking/Investment Houses
- Business and Market Development
- Strategic Product Marketing
- Integrated Corporate Communication
- Organizational Consulting
- Market Research
- Marketing and Communication Consulting
- Non-profit Sector, Management of SMEs
Major fields of study
- 34% Core
- 32% Core Finance or Marketing
- 20% Electives
- 14% Practical Transfer
- Duration: 4 semesters
- Qualification rewarded: Master of Arts in Business (M.A.)
- Language of instruction: 100% English
- Fees: € 363.36* + € 20,20 student union fee per semester
- Organisational form: Full-time
- Places per year: 25
* Third country students refer to www.fh-kufstein.ac.at/thirdcountrystudents