Internship Program In Valencia
AIP give you chance to enhence your skills & improve your english, on the basis of that you will get good job opprtunities.
← | →
Would you like to learn Spanish and practice it in a professional setting? The Internship Program offered by Emagister and organised by the AIP Language Institute in Valencia might be exactly what you need!
Then, you will participate in a carefully selected internship among the more than 150 options available through the programme. You will improve your language skills, as well as earn international experience that will be a valuable addition to your professional development. You can start with an intensive Spanish course, if needed.
Live an incredible experience in a diverse and international environment while enhancing your resume. Contact the AIP Language Institute through Emagister.co.uk for more information.
Welche Ziele verfolgt der Kurs?:
Attending Spanish Courses in Valencia plus an internship in a company in Valencia offers you the possibility to improve soft key skills needed in working life, such as language skills, understanding of cultures or cooperation skills.
Ist dieser Kurs für mich?: Students of Spanish, of students in other disciplines with a knowledge of Spanish, or students wishing to develop a working knowledge of Spanish from scratch.
Voraussetzungen: The candidate will ideally have an intermediate level of Spanish already - however we can provide a longer intesive course if necessary.
Praktikum im Unternehmen
Empfehlung der User
- Spanish Language
- Spanish Conversation
- Spanish Grammar
- Communication Skills
- Soft Skills
- Work experience
- Spanish culture
- Internship abroad
- Spanish immersion
- Internship experience
- Gap year
As Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world, it's a perfect language to learn to speak fluently in reference to your future career. By practising the language whilst working in a Spanish firm you not only increase your language skills, you also learn to adapt to new ways of working in an international context and a new culture. This is also a good opportunity to complete necessary placements required for certain degrees, whether they are language or industry specific.
AIP Languages offers you the possibility to enrol in an internships program in companies in Valencia together with a previous Spanish intensive course in our Spanish school in Valencia. The candidates will improve their Spanish skills during first weeks of stay in Valencia and then they will apply the technical knowledge acquired during their academic formation in branches such as tourism, marketing, international business, education, social work, logistics, veterinary, etc.
Internship program fee: 395 euros.
- Enrolment fee and pre-departure assistance in arranging participants application and assistance in pre-departure logistics including any necessary visa application procedures.
- Selection of the collaborating company according to the needs of the participant.
- Orientation packets: includes tourist and city information, transportation and communications details.
- Processing of the health insurance and the agreements of the internships with the collaborating companies inside the legal framework in Spain.
- Assistance and support throughout your placement by the figure of our academic advisor. We will be the link between the participant and the company in order to solve doubts and problems as quickly as possible.
- Preparation of the students for the internship and monitoring of their evolution.
- To assess the quality of the performance of the internship issuing a certificate, following the European Diploma Supplement format.
Internships offered but not limited to:
- Volunteering and social services
- Hotel & Hospitality
- Marketing & Advertising PR
- Transport/Trade & Shipping
- Travel & Tourism
- Design (Graphic, Interior)
- Aged under 30 years old.
- A full health insurance and liability insurance during your stay in Spain
- If your are from a non-European Union country you must also send us a letter from your host institution (university, school, etc.), accrediting your student condition.
Career opportunities: By practising the language whilst working in a Spanish firm you do not only increase your language skills, you also learn to adapt to new ways of working in an international context and a new culture. This is not only a personal enrichment but also a great asset which the best head-hunters look for…
Credits/Points: Depends on your University
Students per class: 10
Contact person: Fernando Ribas
Internship Program In Valencia