Versendung von Lernmaterial
Do you run your own company and want to encourage entrepreneurship internally? With this course, you will be able to do it!
Emagister presents to you the Intrapreneurship course endorsed by CFTE.
This programme focuses on building your confidence and developing the skills required to craft, pitch, and deliver your Intrapreneurial project. You will learn the tools and methods you need to make your business proposal more relevant and impactful.
In this course, you will learn to craft an Intrapreneurship project that is well-aligned with your own Corporate business goals and Intrapreneurship maturity.
After completing this course, you will be able to identify, engage with and win key sponsors who can support your project
Do not miss the chance to boost your career now! Contact CFTE through Emagister.co.uk if you want to learn more about this course.
Welche Ziele verfolgt der Kurs?:
In this course, you will learn to:
- Confidently articulate your “ask” at the board level, the rationale for accepting the proposal, and a relevant operating framework. Ultimately be in the best possible position for securing approval
- Customise a generic Intrapreneurship governance framework for your own project / corporate, describing the type of cadence and progress needed to demonstrate over time
Ist dieser Kurs für mich?:
- You are a CEO, Founder or an owner of a company looking to create new initiatives to encourage entrepreneurship internally
- You are a Business Leader in a corporate and want to enable team members to innovate in process, services and products
- You want to prepare a flawless pitch to the board to setup a new venture building program to drive change within an established organisation
- You are an aspiring Intrapreneur preparing to pitch a new business ideas to bring to market
- Support Network
- Intrapreneurial project
Why is Intrapreneurship gaining such momentum across a growing list of large corporates?
The introduction to Intrapreneurship, or acting as an Entrepreneur in a Corporate. You will be presented case studies from various industries, regions a formal programs setup to understand the success factors for delivering successfully an Intrapreneurial project.
Getting Started on your Intrapreneurship journey
This chapter gives you the techniques to build the support network and momentum to get a sure "Yes", and a structured way to successfully pitching such projects at the board level.
Setting you up for Success
Understand how to adjust some of the Lean Startup methodologies to Intrapreneurial projects. Explore the governance framework tailored to Intrapreneurship projects in order to sustain sponsorship and resources for your project.
Maximising the Intrapreneurial potential for your company and yourself
This section teaches the potential outcomes for an Intrapreneurial project and what’s required to trigger (or avoid) each of them. To understand what each option requires or entails, so you can prepare for your most desired path.