Legal secretaries provide a high level of administrative support for lawyers and legal executives. This course helps you with the day-to-day tasks involved in running a legal service or law firms. If you are interested in law and want to develop administrative skills in the legal sector, this course is be ideal for you.
You will learn written and communication skills, and be able to work in a busy office also working to deadlines. To become a legal secretary, you will need good knowledge in education with general skills in literacy and numeracy. You will also need word processing skills and some experience in office work.
Welche Ziele verfolgt der Kurs?:
Ist dieser Kurs für mich?:
"The Certificate in Legal Secretary training course is for anyone interested in a career in a legal or business environment.
The Certificate in Legal Secretary training qualifications is for administrators wanting to develop a career in the legal sector.
This qualification will help you build on your administration skills to prepare you for a job in a legal or business environment."
Wie geht es nach der Informationsanfrage weiter?:
On receiving your request, one of our stuff members will call you or send you a message by explaining everything about the course you are requesting information including how you can sign up, payment options, exam and enrollment requirements etc.
Preis für Emagister-Nutzer:
Special promotion price.
"Expect a good standard of literacy, ICT and you may have an advantage with a GCSE (A-C) in English, or a similar level of qualification.
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds
Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
If you have some basic knowledge of office administration will be an advantage for study, but you don't need any previous qualifications or a current work placement."
Standorte und Zeitplan
Excellent place to increase your levels of knowledge. I would highly recommend to my friends and colleagues.
Würden Sie diesen Bildungsanbieter weiterempfehlen?:
- Contract Law
- IT Law
- European Law
- Legal Secretary
- Office IT
- Communication Skills
- Event Planning
- Data Management
- Time management
- Ms Office
- Diary Management
- Computer Literacy
- Business Report
This online Legal Secretary Training course has been designed for 25 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you the idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Content (Course Outline):
Unit 01: Understanding the Legal Systems
- English Legal System
- Difference between civil law and criminal law UK
- Court system and structure in UK
- How laws are made
Unit 02: Developing General Secretarial Skills
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner
- Dealing with enquiries from clients via email, fax and letter
- Using a diary management system and making appointments
- Keeping records of costs and controlling petty cash
- Delivering and collecting documents
- Keeping Records and Filing
Unit 03: Developing Legal Secretarial Skills
- Production of letters and legal documents such as wills, contracts and court papers
- Working from notes and digital dictation
- Preparing court forms and statements
- Importance of proof reading
- Dealing with fee processes
- Attending court or police cells with solicitors
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Starting salaries can be between £18,000 and £22,000 a year, depending on your location. With experience, this can rise to between £22,000 and £33,000. Highly-qualified legal secretaries can earn between £35,000 and £40,000 or more a year. With experience you could progress to senior legal secretary, PA or office manager in larger firms.