Office Administration Skills Course Bundle (21 courses)
They offer great customer service and always support student regarding any problem. They will help you with any questions and problems as well.
← | →
Originalbetrag in GBP:
Versendung von Lernmaterial
In this course, imparted by Hudson courses, you will find a set of day-to-day activities that are related to financial planning, record keeping & billing, personnel, physical distribution and logistics, within an organization.
Plus, an advanced skill set in the software applications Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook, because an employee that undertakes these activities is commonly called an office administrator or office manager and plays a key role in many organizations.
As it is online, Office Administration Skills Course Bundle offers you the chance to follow it from home, using a PC or laptop and an internet connection, which also allows you to manage it at your own time and schedule.
Don’t miss this opportunity to follow this set of courses, ask for further information to emagister.co.uk. You won’t regret it!
Welche Ziele verfolgt der Kurs?:
There are an extensive range of roles that can be associated with an office administrator. Once such role is a Receptionist. They play a key role in the organization’s management, as they are entrusted with arranging and meeting the clients, suppliers and visitors directly via emails, phone calls or direct mail. The employee undertaking the role of a receptionist must show good organisational, communication and customer service skills in order to ensure efficiency within the organization.
This skills bundle covers a variety of office administration courses from taking minutes, to business writing skills, and Microsoft Office 2013, covering Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook. You will have full access to all 21 courses to pick and choose what you want.
Voraussetzungen: PC or laptop and an internet connection.
Empfehlung der User
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
- Business Writing
- Office IT
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Ms Office
- Microsoft excel training
- MS Excel
- Ms PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- Writing Skills
- Ms Word
- Skills for the Administrative Assistant
- The Minute Taker’s Workshop
- Meeting Management: The Art of Making Meetings Work
- Advanced Writing Skills
- Business Writing That Works
- Writing Reports and Proposals
- Microsoft Word 2013: Essentials
- Microsoft Word 2013: Advanced
- Microsoft Word 2013: Expert
- Microsoft Excel 2013: Essentials
- Microsoft Excel 2013: Advanced
- Microsoft Excel 2013: Expert
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Essentials
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Expert
- Microsoft Access 2013: Essentials
- Microsoft Access 2013: Advanced
- Microsoft Access 2013: Expert
- Microsoft Outlook 2013: Essentials
- Microsoft Outlook 2013: Advanced
- Microsoft Outlook 2013: Expert
Originalbetrag in GBP: