Professional Master in eHealth Management
I'm studying E-health and Telemedicine Management master course and I find that Rome Business School (RBS) is very professional and open to answer all my inquiries. The lessons are very engaging and up to date and the professors always leave enough time for Q&A. A big advantage is that you can study on campus, online or blended. For example, I needed to go back to my country for a few days and I was able to join online lectures. Besides, RBS offers inspiring company visits, great social events where you have a chance to meet students. If you decide to enroll make sure to apply for their partial scholarships!
← | →
In Ethiopia I'm working currently working in as an electronic health managament information system officer and I find the RBS to be very open to answer questions and bring effectivly service.
← | →
I'm working at E-health and Telemedicine from 4 years. Thank you so much Rome Business School for give me such an amazing opportunity.
← | →
In Roma (Italy)
Emagister adds to its catalogue the Master in eHealth Management (Part Time), which aims to train professionals with the right tools and techniques to start their career.
eHealth refers to tools, services and organizational aspects using Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) that can improve prevention, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring and management. Obviously using eHealth healthcare practices can benefit the entire community by improving access to care and quality of care and by making the health sector more efficient. The Master in eHealth Management is the combined use of information technology and electronic communication, especially the internet, in the health sector, for clinical, educational and administrative purposes; both on-site and at distance (in which case it is called Telemedicine). eHealth is not only a technical development but also represents a way of thinking, a commitment, an organizational approach to improve health care locally or regionally by using the new opportunities presented by Information and Communication Technology.
The Professional Master in eHealth Management gives to professionals the opportunity to sharpen their skills and competencies to understand and manage the relatively recent area of the healthcare practice which is supported by electronic processes and communication strategies to care for patients. This program is suitable for fully employed professionals, managers, since the distance learning mode of study, gives the flexibility to schedule study patterns and tasks tailored to participants lifestyle.
In addition, this master is available in online version, in order to offer quality learning wherever you want! We have more than 10 years in online learning education and we are member of Grupo Planeta, leader in providing programs in online mode, our “distance” courses offer all the contents of classroom learning, in order to use a complete and professionalizing experience.
Welche Ziele verfolgt der Kurs?:
At the end of the course of study, the participants will learn to:
1. Sharpen managerial skills to manage the eHealth and telemedicine managerial processes and activities, in a practical & effective way.
2. Apply all the principles of e Health theory in both the private and non private health sectors
3. Become aware of the most widespread and innovative technology platforms and solutions available for eHealth
5. Processing the skills to evaluate and choose the best eHealth projects and solutions
6. Cope with ethical and legal issues in the e health systems.
7. Exchange, learn and apply good practices in eHealth.
8. Build professional international industry network
9. Build up entrepreneurial skills & mindset for building entrepreneurial ventures in ehealth industry.
Ist dieser Kurs für mich?:
The Master’s Degree Course is designed for Directors and Managers of Healthcare Institutions, Directors and Managers of Social and Healthcare Ministries, healthcare Decision-Makers, Clinicians, Clinical Engineers.
On completion of the training course, attendees will:
-understand e-Health and Telemedicine terminologies and their areas of application
-be aware of the most widespread and innovative technology platforms and solutions available
-possess the skills to evaluate and choose the best e-Health projects and solutions
-be able to manage the organizational aspects stemming from the introduction of e-Health in an Institution, a Region, or a Country
-be able to apply the knowledge of the best-in-class European e-Health projects to the domestic contexts
-be e-Health evangelists.
Wie geht es nach der Info-Anfrage weiter?: On receiving your request, an admission specialist from Rome Business School will email you all the information you need about the course and the various stages of our admission process.
Voraussetzungen: All applicants must have a three-year degree (or be near completion). Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency.
Um diesen Kurs besuchen zu dürfen, sollten Sie einen dieser Bildungsgrade haben: AS Level, A Level, BTEC, HND or HNC, NVQ (Level 1-5), Bachelor's Degree, Professional Diploma, Masters, Ph.D
Empfehlung der User
Marwa El Abdi
- Social Work
- Health Management
- Social Policy
- Health and Fitness
- Professional Nursing
- Health Psychology
- Clinical management
- Clinical Trial
- Hospital Management
- Medical services
- Hospitality Marketing
- Social care
The Professional format of Rome Business School’s Master in e-Health Management is structured to provide participants with a thorough preparation for the eHealth sector and crucial aspects of other related fields, starting with a wide overview of the broader management world and then proceeding to analyse all the specific subjects and aspects of eHealth, as well as providing an in-depth insight into innovative and responsible leadership, its trends and best practices, as well as how they can be effectively applied to the eHealth Industry.
- Introduction, Terms and General Concepts
- Health Technology Assessment
- Electronic Medical Records
- National Electronic Health Records
- Chronic Disease Management
- EMR for Primary Care
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- UK WSD “The Largest Randomised Control Trial of Telehealth and Telecare in the World”
- Better Health Through IT
- Standards and Interoperability
- Telemedicine: areas of use and technologies
- Introducing e-Health in Hospital environments
- Economics of e-Health
- Healthcare reform: changing the healthcare models in Europe
- ESA activities in Telemedicine: space technology for downstream eHealth applications
- E-Health experiences in the Italian regions
- E-Health in Hospitals
- Telemedicine for local organizations
- Telemedicine for developing Countries
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Designing of e-health projects
- European Structural Funding for e-Health management
Professional Master in eHealth Management