Accelerate, Secure and Integrate with WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances V5-SPVCIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- successfully complete the course Technical Introduction to WebSphere DataPower V5 (WBT) (VW406), to gain the basic DataPower knowledge that you need in this course.
You should be familiar with:
- Security-based concepts and protocols
- XML-related technologies such as XML schema, XPath, and XSLT
- Web service fundamentals and the web services security specifications
In this 5-day, self-paced course, you learn the fundamental skills that are required to implement IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances with firmware version 5.0.
The IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances allow an enterprise to simplify, accelerate, and enhance the security capabilities of its Extensible Markup Language (XML) and web services deployments, and extend the capabilities of its service-oriented architecture (SOA) infrastructure.
Through a combination of lectures and hands-on lab exercises, you learn how to implement the key use cases for the DataPower appliances. These use cases include XML acceleration and threat protection, web service virtualization, web services security, integrating with IBM WebSphere MQ and WebSphere Java Message Service (JMS), and authentication, authorization, and auditing (AAA). You also learn how to use various problem determination tools such as logs, monitors, and probes, as well as techniques for testing DataPower services and handling errors.
Hands-on exercises give you experience working directly with an IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliance. The exercises focus on skills such as creating XML firewalls, working with encryption and cryptographic objects, configuring service level monitoring, troubleshooting services, and handling errors.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Implementer skills for IBM WebSphere DataPower
- Describe how WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances are configured, including the role of XSL Transformations (XSLT)
- Configure a DataPower service to protect against a new class of XML-based threats
- Create a web service proxy to virtualize web service applications
- Implement web services security
- Create and configure cryptographic objects
- Configure Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to and from WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
- Configure a multi-protocol gateway (MPGW) to handle multiple protocols for a single service
- Configure a service level monitoring (SLM) policy to handle service processing violations
- Enforce service level policies to manage traffic to and from WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
- Configure support for IBM WebSphere MQ and WebSphere Java Message Service (JMS)
- Use logs and probes to troubleshoot services
- Handle errors in service policies