Administration of WebSphere Application Server V6.1 on AIX (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This course describes how to install and perform system administration for IBM WebSphere Application Server V6.1 Network Deployment. It covers the necessary skills for a standalone base WebSphere Application Server system, and also the additional skills needed to manage and configure a Network Deployment cell.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Explain how WebSphere Application Server relates to the WebSphere family of products
- Describe the architectural concepts related to WebSphere Application Server V6.1
- Install and configure WebSphere Application Server and IBM HTTP Server (IHS)
- Explain the basic concepts of the Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
- Assemble and install server-side Java enterprise applications
- Use WebSphere Application Server administrative tools to configure and manage enterprise applications
- Configure security for server-side application resources
- Deploy applications in clustered environments
- View performance information about server and application components
- Use problem determination tools and log files to troubleshoot problems