Advanced Solutions for Linux on System z (SuSE)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete:
- Linux Implementation for System z (ZL100) or equivalent Linux experience.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course provides you with the knowledge to prepare your Linux on System z for production. You customize z/VM for Linux, install Linux, define network connections, and define a VSWITCH. You create different types of journal file systems and a Logical Volume Manager. A security topic addresses alternate authentication methods and explains how to harden Linux security. You employ various security measures. You create Linux clones, as well as VM shared segments for the Linux kernel. Topics also include Linux clusters and methods for backing up data. Finally, you install and use Webmin to perform administrative activities and use other performance measurement tools.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- z/VM and Linux on System z
- Customize the z/VM environment to prepare for Linux guests
- Install Linux in a guest virtual machine
- Define Linux networking configurations
- Define journal file systems
- Use LVM
- Setup clusters and VSwitches
- Define shared segments for Linux to use
- Clone Linux instances
- Provide alternate ways to authenticate Linux users
- Harden security on Linux on System z
- Share parts of the Linux file system to reduce DASD storage requirements
- Install and use administration tools