Basics of z/OS RACF AdministrationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Some familiarity with z/OS system facilities (beneficial).
Background material needed to proceed is presented the first day.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course begins with an introduction to the z/OS environment, TSO and ISPF/PDF, batch processing, and z/OS data sets. Hands-on labs allow you to gain experience with viewing and allocating data sets, submitting a batch job, and viewing job output. After the introduction to z/OS, you will then learn, through lecture and exercises, how to use basic RACF command parameters and panels to define users and groups, protect general resources, z/OS data sets, and choose a basic set of RACF options.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Security Skills
- List and describe the basic features and concepts of zSeries architecture and of the z/OS operating system as they relate to security administration
- Describe the allocation process for data sets in the z/OS environment
- Identify the security requirements of a system
- Use the basic facilities and features of RACF
- Define users to RACF
- Set up an RACF group structure
- Use RACF to protect resources
- Select a base set of options to tailor RACF