BPM Process Analysis Methods I (Self-paced)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
In this 3-day self-paced course, you learn about business process management (BPM) process analysis and improvement methods and techniques, and how to make your organization and business unit process-oriented.
This course teaches processes that help organizations with the/12/omposition of a business unit or group within an enterprise. The course also offers demonstrations and a predefined case study exercise that are designed to reinforce the concepts and skills that are covered in the lectures.
The course begins with an overview of business process management and change management concepts. You learn about managing upstream and downstream impacts and the cross-functional importance of processes to the overall objectives of an organization. It also explains important concepts and activities such as process analysis, process improvement, working with as-is and to-be processes, Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), and identifying and working with key performance indicators (KPIs).
The course also introduces IBM Blueworks Live, which is a software as a service (SaaS) offering that can help organizations quickly document and improve business processes by enabling collaboration and process automation in a secure, cloud-based environment.
For information about other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8
- BPM Analyst skills for IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition 7.2
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5.1
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8.5.5
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8.5
- Describe business process management (BPM) and its benefits to an organization
- Establish a change management plan to garner acceptance for process improvement initiatives
- Document process opportunities and attach relevant references to clarify requirements
- Use Blueworks Live to map high-level activities and participants in a business process
- Document detailed processes through validation and enhancement of blueprints, including key inputs and outputs and known issues and impacts
- Use Blueworks Live to generate and refine a detailed process diagram
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) for a process
- Create a detailed list of areas of opportunity for improvement
- Prioritize the list of opportunities for improvement
- Identify next steps for process improvement initiatives