Building the IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 InfrastructureIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
This course builds on the skills introduced in Lotus Education's IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 System Administration Fundamentals course. The course is designed to introduce IBM Lotus Domino system administrators to the process of establishing an IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 environment. It provides students with hands-on practice with installing Lotus Domino servers and clients; configuring users, groups, and administrative tools; and configuring, managing, and troubleshooting mail.
- Set up the first server and the administrator.
- Add Lotus Domino servers.
- Add Lotus Notes clients.
- Administer users by creating groups and implementing policies.
- Set up server administration.
- Synchronize Lotus Domino system databases.
- Configure basic intranet mail routing.
- Configure mail routing to the Internet.
- Establish mail controls.
- Implement mail rules and storage limits.
- Monitor mail.
- Resolve common mail routing problems.