Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE Voice Advanced Workshop 1 (CIEV1)

Global Knowledge
In Frankfurt

2.590 
zzgl. MwSt.
Möchten Sie den Bildungsanbieter lieber direkt anrufen?
(0)40... Mehr ansehen
Vergleichen Sie diesen Kurs mit ähnlichen Kursen
Mehr ansehen

Wichtige informationen

  • Workshop
  • Fortgeschritten
  • Frankfurt
  • Dauer:
    5 Tage
Beschreibung

After you complete this course you will be able to : Describe the Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE Voice Blended Learning approach . Describe the CCIE-level problem-solving approach to core technologies task analysis . Describe the CCIE-level problem-solving approach to dial plan task analysis . Describe the CCIE-level problem-solving approach to media resources task analys..
Gerichtet an: This course is for technical professionals who are in the initial stages of their preparation for the Cisco CCIE Voice Lab Exam. For those delegates that are following the complete CCIE 360 for Voice program, it is recommended that this course is taken after you have completed phase one of the program.

Wichtige informationen
Veranstaltungsort(e)

Wo und wann

Beginn Lage
auf Anfrage
Frankfurt
60389, Hessen, Deutschland

Häufig gestellte Fragen

· Voraussetzungen

Delegates should meet the following prerequisites :
Have Passed the CCIE written voice exam
Able to demonstrate advanced level competencies both inknowledge and skills in the following areas:
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express skills IIUC2
Telephony and dial plan design skills UCAD
Cisco Unified Communications Manager configuration ...

Themenkreis

Cisco 360 CCIE® Voice Advanced Workshop 1 teaches students how to use an expert-level problem-solving process, including options analysis, to support complex Cisco Unified Communications technologies and topologies. This course is approx 60 percent hands-on labs with the remaining 40% consisiting of theory, including two 8-hour Performance Assessment Labs.
This course is part of a blended learning curriculum designed to build expert-level skills, that not only result in a passing CCIE exam score but that develop the expertise required by organisations today. Further details of this program can be found at Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE Voice
Delegates must bring their own laptops with them as the coursware will be provided electronically

After you complete this course you will be able to :
Describe the Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE Voice Blended Learning approach
Describe the CCIE-level problem-solving approach to core technologies task analysis
Describe the CCIE-level problem-solving approach to dial plan task analysis
Describe the CCIE-level problem-solving approach to media resources task analysis
Describe the CCIE-level problem-solving approach to QoS task analysis
Describe the CCIE-level problem-solving approach to voice applications task analysis
Identify next steps in CCIE Voice Lab Exam preparation

Voraussetzung :
Delegates should meet the following prerequisites :
Have Passed the CCIE written voice exam
Able to demonstrate advanced level competencies both inknowledge and skills in the following areas:
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express skills IIUC2
Telephony and dial plan design skills UCAD
Cisco Unified Communications Manager configuration skills CIPT1V6 and CIPT2V6
Cisco gateway configuration skills CVOICE
Cisco Unified Communications troubleshooting skills TUC
QoS configuration skills QoS
Cisco Unity Connection configuration skills IUC
Cisco Contact Center configuration skills UCCXD
Cisco Unified Presence Server configuration skills PRSDI

Vergleichen Sie diesen Kurs mit ähnlichen Kursen
Mehr ansehen