DB2 Family FundamentalsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 7 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Basic knowledge in data processing
This course provides you with information about the functions of IBM's DB2, a relational database manager which/05/be installed under a variety of operating systems on many hardware platforms.
DB2 runs under the z/OS, VM, Linux, UNIX, and Windows operating systems, to name a few.
The course includes discussion of how the DB2 products provide services. The focus is on the services DB2 provides and how we work with DB2, not on its internal workings.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Data Servers Cross Product Overview
- DB2 for z/OS
Erfolge des Zentrums
- List and describe the major components of IBM's relational database, DB2
- Explain the characteristics of a DB2 table
- Relate the basic concepts of data modeling
- Comprehend the processing instructions given to DB2 via simple SQL statements
- List and describe several ways to build (write) and execute SQL statements
- List and describe steps needed to imbed SQL statements in an application program
- Explain some of the functions performed by, and the responsibilities of, database and system administrators
- Establish a base for more specialized DB2 education