Developing Event Solutions in IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V7.5IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Developing Event Solutions in IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V8 (WB380G).
This 4-day instructor-led course introduces application developers to IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V7.5 modules for developing event-based solutions.
Through instructor-led presentations, hands-on lab exercises, and a case study, students learn about the WebSphere Operational Decision Management V7.5 concepts, processes, and procedures that are needed to develop and implement an integrated business event solution. The course begins by introducing students to an architectural and technical overview of WebSphere Operational Decision Management V7.5. Subsequent units and exercises cover how to develop business event solutions by using Event Designer to define event rules, action, and business objects. Students learn the characteristics of business rules and event rules, and build an event project with information technology assets.
The course also covers technology connectors, deployment, and integrating rules with event projects. Students learn how to use the event test widget in Business Space to test application logic, and build their own dashboard for monitoring business events. Finally, students learn the fundamental concepts of governance so that they can support lifecycle control.
In the hands-on lab exercises provided throughout the course, students create business event projects, and deploy and test a solution that uses the core features of IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V7.5.
The lab environment for this course uses the Window XP Professional SP3 platform.
For information about other related IBM and WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website:
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Application Developer Skills for IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V7.5
Über 92% der Teilnehmer/innen erreichen ihr Lehrgangsziel in der vorgegebenen Zeit. Hochqualifizierte Dozenten vermitteln den aktuellen Stand des Wissens in zahlreichen Themenfeldern.
Die Qualität unserer Weiterbildungen ist durch zusätzliche Zertifizierungen wie SAP, Microsoft und LCCI belegt. Unsere Teilnehmer/innen erhalten zu Beginn der Fortbildung ein Welcome-Package.
- Explain the benefits of IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management
- Describe the architecture of IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management
- Describe the design process of building an event application with IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V7.5
- Use Event Designer to build business event projects
- Author the event artifacts that are required to implement a business event process
- Deploy and test business event applications
- Build a customized dashboard for monitoring business events
- Describe the event runtime engine
- Describe troubleshooting
- Describe the support for governance