Developing Rule Solutions in IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V7.5IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Experience with the Java programming language
- Experience with Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE)
- Knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Basic knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click De veloping Rule Solutions in IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V8 (WB381G).
This 5-day instructor-led course introduces application developers to IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management modules for developing rule-based solutions.
Through lectures and exercises, you learn the concepts, components, architecture, processes, and procedures that they need to develop an integrated business rule solution with IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V7.5.
In this course, you learn how to:
- Set up a business rule application
- Develop the object models that are required to author and execute rule artifacts
- Author, debug, and query the rule artifacts that are required to implement enterprise business policies
- Integrate developed rule artifacts within an enterprise environment
- Identify rule governance issues
- Work collaboratively with business users
- Enable business users to independently maintain or develop rule artifacts
- Enable business users to perform tests and simulations to validate developed rule artifacts
In the exercises, you apply their acquired knowledge and skills to develop business rule projects, enable business rule management and validation by business users, and integrate a business rule solution.
This is a very interactive course, where you work in teams to perform lab exercises.
The lab environment for this course uses the Windows XP SP3 platform.
For information about other related IBM and WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website:
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Application Developer Skills for IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V7.5
Über 92% der Teilnehmer/innen erreichen ihr Lehrgangsziel in der vorgegebenen Zeit. Hochqualifizierte Dozenten vermitteln den aktuellen Stand des Wissens in zahlreichen Themenfeldern.
Die Qualität unserer Weiterbildungen ist durch zusätzliche Zertifizierungen wie SAP, Microsoft und LCCI belegt. Unsere Teilnehmer/innen erhalten zu Beginn der Fortbildung ein Welcome-Package.
- Explain the benefits of implementing Operational Decision Management
- Explain how business rules and business events work together
- Describe the process of building a rule application with IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V7.5
- Design business rule projects
- Design business object models that are used to write rule artifacts
- Design execution object models on which rule artifacts are executed
- Orchestrate how rule artifacts in rule projects are executed
- Author the rule artifacts that are required to implement business policies
- Search for or query rule artifacts
- Ensure that the implemented business logic is error-free
- Enable business users to manage rule artifacts
- Enable business users to perform tests and simulations with rule artifacts
- Integrate developed rule artifacts for execution within an enterprise environment
- Build efficient and easy-to-maintain business rule client applications
- Apply best practices for rule governance