Effective E-mailsLogik Sprachtraining /Academic Support / Career Support
- 24 Lehrstunden
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Minimum CEF level: B1 (intermediate) - determined by Logik Sprachtraining placement test.
Just because e-mail gets there faster does not mean you should spend less time preparing the detail.
Improve your electronic communication by learning:
- to evaluate your own e-mail style
- to write clear, concise and perfectly styled e-mail that gets to the point
- good formatting
- to write for the international public
- to avoid sexist language
- to differentiate between formal - nuetral - informal writing styles
- good writing: sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, spelling and avoiding typical mistakes
Learn typical business phrases for:
- giving good and bad news
- inquiries, orders and confirmation
- arranging appointments
- invoices and reminders
- proposals and recommendations
- making complaints and apologizing
- correspondence between customer and supplyer
- social business writing - birthday and Christmas wishes, congratulating, out of office, etc.
Maximale Teilnehmerzahl: 10