English for Marketing and SalesLogik Sprachtraining /Academic Support / Career Support
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
CEF level - B2 - C1 (intermediate to advanced) - determined by Logik Sprachtrainig placement test.
We will be looking at various areas of business. The course is customized, however, to the requirements of the learner.
- the role of marketing and the analysis of marketing opportunities
- buyer behaviour and marketing segmentation
- product and pricing
- product placing and promotion
- international marketing
- business idioms and jargon
- questioning techniques, asking for and giving recommendations
- persuasion techniques
- giving diplomatic opinions, agreeing and disagreeing
- taboos of marketing concepts around the world - using authentic case studies
- concepts of "time" and "contracts"around the world
- social etiquette - greetings, entertaining and being entertained around the world - do's and taboos
- describing trends, forecasts and reviews
- giving ad hoc presentations with the aid of your "presentation Planner"
- writing brochures, reports, memos and e-mails
- negotiating techniques that work
- participating in and chairing international meetings
Erfolge des Zentrums
Maximale Teilnehmerzahl: 8