English for Medicine and NursesLogik Sprachtraining /Academic Support / Career Support
Preis auf Anfrage
- 20 Lehrstunden
Häufig gestellte Fragen
CEF minimal level B1 ( lower intermediate) to advanced level - determined by Logik Sprachtraining placement test.
The course embraces the following themes, but can be adjusted to meet the needs of the learner:
- introductions, greetings, small talk, good byes
- a review of grammar forms required for effective communication - eg. "First, I'm going to ... then .."
- building rapport - polite requests and questions
- describing processes
- giving instructions, making suggestions and recommendations
- naming the stations and wards, medical professions, instruments
- describing pain, investigating and describing symptoms
- identifying the English terminology for different organs and vessels, parts of the body
- children's diseases and immunization
- examples of further material - determined before the course: - the respiratory system - the digestive system, the urinary system - the skin - the eye - the ear - the nervous system - the human skeleton, etc.
- reading and discussing reports, short articles, reporting on authentic patients and case studies
- an insigt into intercultural differences and behaviours around the world
Maximale Teilnehmerzahl: 10