Essentials of IBM Rational Functional Tester, Java Scripting, V8.0IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 7 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This introductory course is designed to familiarize testing professionals with the basics of the IBM Rational test automation tools for use in testing Java and Web applications. Testers can build, enhance, and maintain scripts in a full-function Java IDE that integrates with the IBM Rational Software Delivery Platform products. Hands-on instruction is provided for those who want to explore the power of using IBM Rational Functional Tester. The Rational Functional Tester application builds effective and resilient test scripts using Java code and IBM ScriptAssure technology. The focus is on the practical application of Rational Functional Tester to resolve common Java and Web automated testing challenges. Additionally, some basics about Java code relevant to creating scripts for testing are covered.This course focuses on getting started with Rational Functional Tester.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Rational Functional Tester
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Transactions V7.3
- Describe the function and purpose of Rational Functional Tester
- Navigate the Rational Functional Tester interface
- Record automated scripts
- Play back automated scripts
- View and analyze results
- Modify scripts to extend the capability to test the application
- Use test object maps
- Control object recognition
- Create data-driven tests and use datapools