IBM Algorithmics Exposure Modeling in RiskWatchIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should taken the course, "IBM Algorithmics Foundations of RiskWatch", where all the basics would be covered. Thus it is assumed that users already have familiarity with the system and can navigate fairly easily. Foundations of RiskWatch
A basic familiarity with derivative finance and risk management principles is assumed. For example, knowledge of a "plain vanilla" swap is useful.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
The Credit Risk Analytics solution comprises of one main component: RiskWatch V4.5.3 (RW) RiskWatch is a comprehensive software application which provides a complete set of methodologies to measure, monitor, simulate and restructure risk.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Algorithmics - Risk Manager
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Understand the concepts behind Credit Exposures, Netting Agreements, and Collateral from a trading book perspective.
- Get a broad sense of the modules and how they interrelate to calculate the exposures
- Learn the various stages of defining the credit exposure variables
- Build relevant risk management reports on the portfolio