IBM Bla/12/enter Fundamentals - Bla/12/enter HIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have completed:
- System x Technical Principles (Enhanced) (XTR11G)
This course is developed and owned by Lenovo.
IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Provider who owns the content.
The IBM Bla/12/enter Fundamentals course provides a detailed introduction and overview of the IBM Bla/12/enter. Major topics covered include the Bla/12/enter chassis components and infrastructure, management interface, blade servers, and I/O modules.
Each major lecture group is followed by a hands-on lab exercise, including chassis configuration and management, blade server control, I/O module management and control.
Building on these skills and with emphasis on the IBM Bla/12/enter H, we discuss the IBM Bla/12/enter H and its unique components, power and cooling, midplane connections, and systems management. We then cover the high-speed connectivity infrastructure and options that are available. IBM Fabric Manager (IFM) is discussed to help you get the most from your I/O followed by showing the sequence of events in a blade failover and recovery. The last portion of this three day class covers important elements related to installation and the associated tools. The lab environment includes the Bla/12/enter H environment and IFM.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System x Bla/12/enter Track
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the motivation behind blade servers technology
- List different components of chassis and blade server
- Describe specifications of the latest IBM blade server products
- Describe how IBM Bla/12/enter plays a key role in IBM Smarter Planet
- List different components of Bla/12/enter
- Describe high-level architecture of Bla/12/enter
- Describe power domains configuration in each chassis
- List subsystems of a blade server
- List types of expansion cards and expansion blades
- List different management components of Bla/12/enter
- Explain the purpose of UEFI and IMM
- Perform Bla/12/enter management using AMM
- Understand network connectivity of Bla/12/enter
- List various expansion cards and specifications
- List various Ethernet switch modules and expansion cards
- List various storage switch modules and expansion cards
- List steps of workload deployment on blade servers
- Deploy an operating system on a blade server
- Set up an Active Directory server on a Bla/12/enter
- List basic troubleshooting techniques