IBM Case Manager 5.1: Build, Deploy, and Monitor a SolutionIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0 Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F1410)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (F1420)
- IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Process Design (F1450)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for designing and building Case Manager solutions, deploying a solution to production, integrating the solution with ILOG JRules, and monitoring case activity using Cognos Real-time Monitoring.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Case Manager system to practice the skills required to create a Case Management solution that uses ILOG JRules integration, deploy that solution to a production environment, and monitor case activity using Cognos RTM.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Case Manager 5.1 - Role: Business Analyst
- IBM Case Manager 5.1 - Role: Administrator
- IBM Case Manager 5.1 - Role: Solution Architect/ Developer
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to design and build a solution.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to deploy a solution to production.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to integrate ILOG JRules in a solution.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to monitor case management activity using Cognos RTM.