IBM Cognos BI: Manage Projects (V10.1) SPVCIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Knowledge of Performance Management (PM) concepts
- An understanding of your organization's business intelligence process and reporting needs.
- Experience using the Windows operating system
- Experience using a Web browser
- Basic knowledge of IBM Cognos 10 BI and IBM Cognos Connection (recommended)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This is the self paced training version of ''IBM Cognos BI: Manage Projects (V10.1)'' classroom course.IBM Cognos BI: Manage Projects (V10.1) is a two-day, self paced course that provides you with essential knowledge to ensure the success of their Cognos 10 BI implementation. You will be introduced to the IBM Cognos Solutions Implementation Methodology (IBM CSIM), the elements of IBM Cognos 10 BI, and the underlying architecture. You will examine the process of creating an IBM Cognos 10 BI solution, and discuss how IBM Cognos 10 BI relates to the other parts of IBM Cognos 10, and review how the IBM Cognos 10 implementation methodology complements top Project Management methodologies. You will be shown a range of resources to help them successfully manage their implementations.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Cognos BI 10.2.2 - Project Manager Role
- IBM Cognos BI 10.2 - Project Manager Role
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.