IBM Cognos Business Insight Advanced: Intermediate (V10.1) - eLearningIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using basic Windows and Web functionality
- Completion of IBM Cognos Business Insight Advanced: Introduction (V10.1) WBT or working knowledge of IBM Cognos Business Insight Advanced (required)
- Completion of IBM Cognos BI for Consumers (V10.1) WBT or working knowledge of IBM Cognos Connection (recommended)
- Experience using Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
IBM Cognos WBTs are interactive multimedia modules that are intuitive and instructionally sound. Through visual content, product demonstrations, hands-on learning activities, and assessment quizzes, the modules guide the students to mastering an IBM Cognos application.
IBM Cognos Business Insight Advanced: Intermediate (V10.1) is a 5 hour Web-based training course. This course will further develop the skills the participants will need to use IBM Cognos Business Insight Advanced to create effective reports with relational and dimensional data. This course will build on the foundational knowledge that the business author has in IBM Cognos Business Insight Advanced, through enhancement of reports, analysis of data, integration of external data with enterprise data, and extension of IBM Cognos Business Insight Advanced reports with Report Studio. Through demos and learning activities, this course will present advanced topics related to creating reports with IBM Cognos Business Insight Advanced for the business author.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Rational Insight - Role: Metrics Engineer/ Report Author
Erfolge des Zentrums
Please refer to Course Overview.