IBM Cognos TM1: Design and Develop Models in Architect (V10.2)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 7 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of OLAP and TM1
- Significant experience with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets (functions, macros, etc.)
- Understanding of the metrics and drivers of your business
- IBM Cognos TM1: Analyze and Share Data (V10.2) (recommended)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is designed to teach modelers how to build a basic cube model in TM1 using the Architect tool. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, students will learn how to set up and verify dimensions, cubes, and views, manually enter data into these structures, and define the data that users can see. Students will also learn how to transfer data into the TM1 model, including the use of TurboIntegrator processes. This course is ideal for users who already have models built with Architect and need a high degree of customization, or whose model complexity has evolved past Performance Modeler capabilities.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Cognos TM1 10.2 - Modeler Role
Erfolge des Zentrums
Please refer to course overview