IBM Cognos TM1: Manage Planning Applications for Existing TM1 Users (V9.5) SPVCIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Significant modeling experience using a previous version of TM1 (including the ability to write Rules in TM1)
- Understanding of the metrics and drivers of your business
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using the Windows operating system and a Web browser
Minimum Requirements (for PC) to use SPVC
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7
- Firefox, including V3.6.6 ...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This is the self paced training version of ''IBM Cognos TM1: Manage Planning Applications for Existing TM1 Users (V9.5)'' classroom course. IBM Cognos TM1: Manage Planning Applications for Existing TM1 Users (V9.5) is a one-day, self paced course designed to teach existing TM1 modelers how to create managed planning applications in TM1 9.5 that will allow multiple users to review, edit and contribute plans on the Web using built-in workflow. Through hands-on exercises, participants will create and deploy managed planning applications, set up security, define workflow for these applications, examine modeling considerations for creating these applications, and explore new features in TM1 9.5 that apply to all TM1 clients.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Cognos TM1 9.5 - Modeler Role
Erfolge des Zentrums
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.