IBM Cognos Turbo IntegratorIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using the Windows operating system and a Web browser
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
IBM Cognos TM1 Turbo Integrator is a module that focuses on TM1's ETL tool: Turbo Integrator. Using this tool, you will practice performing common maintenance, and import/export tasks in the TM1 environment.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Turbo Integrator Basics
- Common Uses of Turbo Integrator
- Creating a Simple Dimension
- Creating a Dimension by Modifying TI Code
- Creating a Dimension with Attributes and Multiple Rollups
- Handling Changes Over Time
- Creating a Dimension from a Parent-Child source
- Creating a Time Dimension from a File
- Creating Subsets Programmatically
- Loading the Cube (and Creating the Measure Dimension)
- Creating a Reporting Cube
- Creating Views Dynamically
- Exporting Cube Data to a SQL Table
- Executing a Backup Script