IBM Content Manager OnDemand V9.5 Advanced System Administration SPVCIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Completed the Self-Paced online learning course, IBM Content Manager OnDemand V9.X Report Administration (U5NEN02G)
- A thorough understanding of relational database concepts
- A working knowledge of Windows Server 2010 or 2012
- Access to a workstation running a browser such as Chrome, Windows Explorer, Mozilla.
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
This Self-Paced course builds on the foundational and prerequisite course, “IBM Content Manager OnDemand Administration” and provides the System Administration concepts for the IBM Content Manager OnDemand (CMOD) solution. The online learning course begins with a review of the CMOD architecture and system object concepts and then goes on to describe the storage administration, document storage and indexing components such as PDF Indexer, S/390 Indexer, and the new XML Indexer. The course also covers the CMOD database configurations, command utilities, as well as an overview of the CMOD server APIs, and the CMOD Web Enablement Kit (ODWEK).
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Effectively use the ARSADMIN, ARSDOC, and ARSMAINT command utilities.
- Use the ARSXML command utility to export and import OnDemand objects including managing Users and User Groups.
- Configure and leverage the XML indexer, the PDF indexer and understand when to use the S/390 indexer versus the CMOD ACIF indexer.
- Access and query the OnDemand database tables and application group (index) tables for managing and monitoring the system.
- Understand the concepts and capabilities of the CMOD Enhanced Retention Management, and the Full Text Search features.