IBM Content Manager System Administration 8.4IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 9 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- A solid understanding of relational database concepts
- Experience as a system administrator, database administrator, or solution builder
- A working knowledge of Windows 2003 Server
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for maintaining, monitoring, and configuring an operational Content Manager system. Maintenance tasks include administering users and groups, and maintaining all components of the various business processes or applications that run on the system. Monitoring tasks include ensuring that proper database sizing and backup parameters are met.
Work with a fully functioning IBM Content Manager system to practice the skills required to administer, maintain, and troubleshoot an IBM Content Manager system.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Content Manager 8.4 - All Roles
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to administer an IBM Content Manager system.