IBM DemandTec Advanced Deal ManagementIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
IBM DemandTec Creating Deals is the prerequisite course to IBM DemandTec Advanced Deal Management.
To get the maximum benefit from this course, you should meet the following prerequisites. You should:
- Have some experience using web browsers, the internet and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Be able to navigate a GUI environment
- Have experience working with spreadsheets and reports.
As you work through the concepts and tasks, it is assumed that you are familiar with Microsoft Excel; although this will not be a blocking issue to learning.
The Advanced Deal Management course introduces you to the expanded functionality of the Advanced Deal Management solution.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Omni-Channel Merchandising Deal Management Course Offerings
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Define user roles and relationships
- Use the ready and prepare statuses in the correct manner
- Set up your email notifications
- Configure and customize your Master Deal center
- Review your processed offers and deal sheets using the Deal Archive
- Create reoccurring offers using the copy feature
- Track estimated and actual trade spend amounts using Funds Tracker
- Create and maintain your vendor catalog
- Run various deal, item, and billing reports using the reporting module
- Reconcile and view invoices using the Billing Center
- Use Online Help Help and other reference materials
- Contact Customer Support by e-mail or toll-free phone number