IBM DemandTec OpenLink: AttributingIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There is no required prerequisite course work for IBM DemandTec OpenLink: Attributing.
In addition, it is recommended that learners:
- have some experience using web browsers, the internet and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- are able to navigate a GUI environment
- have experience working with spreadsheets and reports
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This hands-on course is for those whose job includes responsibility for data preparation in the IBM DemandTec modeling process.
In this course you work within a dedicated training environment to practice the skills required for data preparation and review of the Product Information File (PIF).
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Omni-Channel Merchandising Price Execution and Optimization Offerings
- IBM Omni-Channel Merchandising OpenLink (Platform) Training
- Locate orphaned or miscategorized products
- Create Demand Groups
- Assign or review of Line Groups and Pre-price
- Assign or review of Size Family/ Size Class values
- Assign or review of Brand Family/Brand Class values
- Assign or review or Other Family/ Other Class values
- Run and review equivalent units and equivalent errors
- Create Demand group relationships
- Prepare a category for modeling
- Change a product’s category
- Configure your Product Information File (PIF)
- Find a product that is 'lost'