IBM® Emptoris® Sourcing for System Administrators (V10.0.2) (WBT)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete the following courses:
- Structure and Design of IBM® Emptoris® Sourcing (V10.0.2) (6D650)
- Introduction to IBM® Emptoris® Strategic Supply Management (V10.0) (6D430)
- IBM® Emptoris® Strategic Supply Management System Administration (6D550)
- IBM® Emptoris® Strategic Supply Management User Administration (6D560)
- IBM® Emptoris® Strategic Supply Management External Party Management (6D570)
This 1 hour web based course discusses the administrative tasks that are performed in the IBM Emptoris Strategic Supply Management (SSM) platform and describes the tasks that are performed in the IBM Emptoris Sourcing (Sourcing) platforms. The tasks performed in SSM are covered in detail in the various SSM related courses specified in the pre-requisite section in this document.
The lesson checkpoints at the end of each lesson help to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Discuss the administrative tasks that are performed in SSM
- Identify the administrative tasks that are performed in Sourcing
- Describe user defined fields in Sourcing
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center