IBM® Emptoris® Strategic Supply Management External Party Management V10.0 (WBIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should take the following course prior to attending this course:
- Introduction to IBM® Emptoris® Strategic Supply Management (V10.0) (WBT) (6D438)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This 1 hour interactive web based course introduces the learner to IBM ® Emptoris ® Virtual Supply Master.
This course provides information about how IBM ® Emptoris ® Virtual Supply Master works, how supplier data is fed into the system from various applications like IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management, IBM® Emptoris® Sourcing, IBM® Emptoris® Supplier Lifecycle Management. The various types of data sources are also described in this course. Finally this course provides an insight into how data is mastered within the IBM® Emptoris® Virtual Supply Master.
The mapping of suppliers from IBM® Emptoris® Spend Analysis to the IBM® Emptoris® Virtual Supply Master is covered in IBM® Emptoris® Spend Analysis Supplier and Category Mapping (6D61).
The contents of this course are presented in an interactive format which many learners will find engaging and fruitful.
This course provides recorded demonstrations along with the informational content. The lesson checkpoints at the end of each lesson help to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Describe the Emptoris Virtual Supply Master component of Emptoris Strategic Supply Management Platform
- Define and demonstrate Data Mastering
- Define the various data sources in the Virtual Supply Master
- Describe and demonstrate the various methods by which supplier records can be added in the Virtual Supply Master
- Describe how to configure and map Suppliers from Spend Analysis to the Virtual Supplier Master
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center