IBM InfoSphere Information Server Administration V9.1IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have some experience with:
- Database and system configuration.
Some experience with Linux is helpful, but not required.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
IBM InfoSphere Information Server hosts a suite of products designed for the development and delivery of data integration, data quality, and data governance jobs. This course describes and discusses Information Server administrative tasks surrounding the Suite as a whole, such as security, session management, and backup and recovery, and administrative tasks related to key Information Server products such as DataStage and Information Analyzer.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Information Analysis – Data Integration Architect
- DataStage Integration Developer – New to DataStage Parallel Jobs
- Identify Information Server functional components, product modules, and architecture components
- Use and administer the Information Server products using their clients
- Configure Information Suite security for users and groups
- Start and stop Information Server (IS) components
- Manage IS sessions, logging and reporting
- Configure and manage IS Engine components including environment variables, configuration files, data sets, and operational metadata
- Establish database connectivity with IS
- Monitor DataStage jobs from the command line
- Monitor DataStage jobs and the environment in which they are running using the DataStage Operations Console
- Monitor the performance and resource usage of DataStage jobs using the Performance Analyzer and Resource Estimator tools
- Archive and package metadata assets using istool
- Deploy and manage metadata assets using Information Server Manager
- Import, search, and manage metadata assets using Metadata Asset Manager
- Back up and restore IS using the ISRecov