IBM Maximo for Oil and Gas 7.5.1 (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
The Oil and Gas 7.5.1 industry solution is built on top of IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5. It is strongly recommended that you have experience with Maximo Asset Management 7.5.
You should complete:
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5 Fundamentals (SPVC) (TOS43)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course introduces you to the features and capabilities of IBM Maximo for Oil and Gas. The course content consists of a structured set of topics that are intended to provide you with a detailed overview of oil and gas specific applications and the common business processes and practices associated with the management of asset intensive with highly regulated industry. During this self-study course, you learn the functionality and the relationships among the applications and the associated business processes through recorded lectures, product demonstrations, and live hands-on labs.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Explain the Maximo Asset Management industry solution and product add on model
- Describe features and functionality of IBM Maximo for Oil and Gas
- Explain the processes and corresponding practices supported by Maximo Oil and Gas
- Define and build key data constructs specific to the Oil and Gas industry
- Configure and enable the options and features specific to Maximo Oil and Gas
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic business rules of each of the solution applications and how they work together
- Describe the specific applications and business processes managed with Maximo Oil and Gas
- Data load IBM provided ISO 14224 Oil and Gas failure codes and asset specifications
- Enter and process event and work related records to a completed status