IBM Security zSecure CARLa Auditing and Reporting LanguageIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of, and experience with, RACF.
- Familiarity with the IBM Security zSecure Admin or Audit ISPF panel interface.
It is recommended that you take:
- IBM Security zSecure Admin Basic Administration and Reporting (TK261)
- IBM Security zSecure RACF and SMF Auditing (TK241)
Learn the fundamentals of the IBM Security zSecure programming language CARLa. This course teaches you to use the CARLa Auditing and Reporting programming language to create reports for RACF, SMF, UNIX Systems Services (USS) analysis, and RACF command generation. About 50 percent of the course is hands-on lab exercises, where you will create CARLa code that can be used for effective management and reporting on RACF, SMF, and USS.
You will also learn how to use CARLa to create your own reports or commands, or to modify existing zSecure RACF functions to fit your installation's requirements. Learn how to automate these functions by using them in scheduled batch jobs.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Write a CARLa program listing RACF user and group profiles based on your selection criteria.
- Create and run CARLa queries to list RACF data set and general resource profiles.
- Produce a CARLa program that generates RACF commands based on various selection criteria.
- Run CARLa in batch jobs.
- Produce reports from SMF data.
- Produce Extensible Markup Language (XML) reports