IBM Security zSecure CARLa Auditing and Reporting LanguageIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have the following skills:
- Basic knowledge of, and experience with, RACF
- Familiarity with the IBM Security zSecure Admin or Audit ISPF panel interface
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Learn the basics of the IBM Security zSecure programming language CARLa. This course teaches you to use the CARLa Auditing and Reporting programming language to create reports for RACF, SMF, UNIX Systems Services (USS), CICS, DB2, and RACF command generation. Approximately 40 percent of the course is spent on hands-on lab exercises, where you produce CARLa code that can be used for effective management and reporting on RACF, SMF, USS, CICS, and DB2. You also learn to use CARLa to create your own reports or commands, or modify existing zSecure RACF functions to fit with your installation's requirements. In addition, you learn how to automate these functions by using them in scheduled batch jobs. You also learn how to use CARLa to create your own reports, emails, CARLa programs, or commands. It is explained how to modify existing zSecure RACF functions to fit with your installation's requirements. In addition, you learn how to automate these functions with the use of scheduled batch jobs.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Auditor skills for IBM Security zSecure
- Central Security Administrator skills for IBM Security zSecure
- Decentralized Local Security Administrator skills for IBM Security zSecure
- Write CARLa programs that report RACF user and group profiles based on your selection criteria.
- Produce and run CARLa programs to list RACF data set and general resource profiles that are not available with IBM Security zSecure predefined report functions.
- Produce a CARLa program that generates RACF commands based on various selection criteria.
- Use two-pass CARLa to generate CARLa code with a CARLa program.
- Run CARLa programs in batch.
- Produce reports from SMF log records.
- Produce XML-formatted reports with CARLa.
- Use CARLa to produce custom CICS or DB2 audit reports.