IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Advanced Business Process Modeling (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You must have the following foundation knowledge:
- J2EE Framework and N-Tiered Architectures
- Database schemas and related concepts
- SQL Scripting
- Sterling B2B Integrator
You must also have specialty or advanced Sterling B2B Integrator knowledge in the following areas:
- EDI Processing
- AS2 Implementation
- Secure Transports
- Web Services
- Trading Partner Management
- JSP Development
The Sterling B2B Integrator Advanced Business Process Modeling course teaches you how to use message options, collect and move data, capture errors, send notifications, and update a database. You will learn about service configurations, the Assign Service, the Invoke Business Process Service, importing resources, and the lightweight JDBC Adapter.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System Administrator skills for IBM Sterling B2B Integrator V5.2.3
- Business Process Specialist skills for IBM Sterling B2B Integrator V5.2
- Blueworks Live
- Blueworks Live
- Differentiate between services, adapters, and activities as they relate to building business processes.
- Configure a business process using the message output options.
- Apply the Assign Service along with DOM or Doc features in a business process.
- Create a business process to capture errors and to notify the user of an error.
- Create a business process to manage 997s.
- Create a business process to send data to different storage locations.
- Use the JDBC Adapter to create a business process to receive configuration values from a database.