IBM System Networking ImplementationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have completed:
- IBM System x Technical Principles Enhanced (XTR11)
- IBM System x Technical Principles (XTV11)
- Introduction to Networking (XTRN0)
This course is developed and owned by Lenovo.
IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Provider who owns the content.
IBM System Networking provides the essential data and storage networking solutions under the IBM brand to connect servers to servers, servers to storage and storage to storage and to provide complete interoperability with core networks. IBM System Networking offers a compelling alternative for clients seeking more efficient data centers with the greatest business value and lowest total cost of ownership for their datacenter networks.
IBM System Networking enables an open, standards-based approach to:
- Simplify management
- Optimize and automate virtualization
- Flatten and converge the network
This course discusses the features, functions, and configuration of selected IBM System Networking RackSwitches and Bla/12/enter network switches.
The course will include a review of the current offerings of IBM System Networking switches, basic switch administration, configuration of selected layer 2 and layer 3 functions, and discussion related to advanced features like VMready and vNIC with Virtual Fabric.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System x Technical Training
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the features and functions of the current IBM System Networking switch offerings
- Demonstrate the ability to access and interact the IBM System Networking switch
- Configure basic Layer 2 and Layer 3 functions of the IBM System Networking switch
- Describe selected high availability features of the IBM System Networking switch
- Describe the features of VMready
- Configure VMready on an IBM System Networking switch
- Differentiate between Virtual Fabric mode and Switch Independent mode as it relates to the IBM System Networking switch
- Define the Virtual Fabric components for the IBM System Networking switch