IBM Tealeaf 9.0 Goal-Based Dimensions and Events (WBT)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have completed:
- IBM® Tealeaf® Fundamentals
- IBM® Tealeaf® Events and Reports
You can use Goal-Based Dimensions and Events to analyze session outcomes. Goal-Based Dimensions were introduced in version 8.8 for IBM® Tealeaf® Customer Experience cxOverstat.
This course describes the uses and benefits of Goal-Based Dimensions and Goal-Based Events for IBM® Tealeaf® Customer Experience cxImpact reports in version 9.0.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Tealeaf 9.x - Customer Behavior Analysis Business Analyst
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Explain the purpose and benefits of Tealeaf cxOverstat
- Explain the differences between standard and Goal-Based Dimensions
- Explain the differences between standard and Goal-Based Events
- Explain when to create a Goal-Based Dimension
- Create a Goal-Based Dimension
- Create a Goal-Based Event