IBM Virtualization Engine TS7700 Planning and ImplementationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
None, but overall knowledge of tape is helpful.
Learn the IBM System Storage Virtualization Engine TS7700. This course examines the IBM System Storage Virtualization Engine TS7700. It provides an overview of all the components that make up the TS7700 subsystem. This class goes into how the TS7700 is defined using hardware configuration definition (HCD). It explains the concept of Grid and the operation of the Grid. This class discusses advanced policy management, pre-install planning, and performance. This class also discusses the management components and Grid disaster and failover.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Storage Solutions
- Discuss hardware that makes up the TS7700
- Discuss HCD definitions used to install TS7700
- Discuss policy management
- Discuss pre-installation planning of the TS7700
- Discuss the migration considerations for installing the TS7700 Discuss Grid disaster and recovery and failover scenarios
- Discuss enhancements in release levels R1.1 to R1.5