IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.1 Process ModelingIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This 2-day, instructor-led course teaches core process modeling skills, project development methodology, best practice patterns, and implementation practices that improve the speed and quality of process definition efforts.
In this course, students use IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition to create a business process definition (BPD) from business requirements that are identified during process analysis. The course begins with an overview of business process management (BPM) and process modeling. Students learn how to make team collaboration more efficient by enabling all team members to use standard process model elements and notation, which makes expressing and interpreting business requirements consistent throughout the BPM life cycle. The course also teaches students how to build an agile and flexible shared process model that can be understood by key business stakeholders, implemented by developers, and adjusted to accommodate process changes. Students learn how to work within the parameters of the BPM life cycle methodology in ways that maximize the functionality of WebSphere Lombardi Edition and project development best practices, such as meeting the target playback goal.
This course utilizes an interactive learning environment, with hands-on demonstrations, class activities to reinforce concepts and check understanding, and lab exercises that enable hands-on experience with BPM tasks and skills. This course is designed to be collaborative, and students can work in teams to perform class activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- BPM Program Manager skills for IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2
Über 92% der Teilnehmer/innen erreichen ihr Lehrgangsziel in der vorgegebenen Zeit. Hochqualifizierte Dozenten vermitteln den aktuellen Stand des Wissens in zahlreichen Themenfeldern.
Die Qualität unserer Weiterbildungen ist durch zusätzliche Zertifizierungen wie SAP, Microsoft und LCCI belegt. Unsere Teilnehmer/innen erhalten zu Beginn der Fortbildung ein Welcome-Package.
- Describe why process modeling is an important phase in the BPM life cycle methodology
- Identify how to create a process application using IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition
- List and identify the core elements that are used to create a business process definition (BPD) in IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition
- Translate workflow steps into business process activities and nested processes
- Control the process flow using gateways
- Validate that the process model meets playback zero goals and requirements
- Use an intermediate timer event to ensure that process deadlines are met