IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender V8.3 FundamentalsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have :
- a basic understanding of data formats and processing logic and have hands-on experience with Microsoft Windows.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This 3-day instructor-led course is the foundation course for the IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender curriculum, and teaches you the fundamentals of WebSphere Transformation Extender V8.3.
IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender provides real-time transformation of complex data, including EDI X12, HIPAA, EDIFACT, and SWIFT. Through a combination of lectures and hands-on lab exercises, you learn how to use the WebSphere Transformation Extender Design Studio to define, transform, and route business objects and complex flat file data. Specific topics covered by the course include an overview of the WebSphere Transformation Extender product and its features, creating and deploying maps, and working with a resource registry. Hands-on exercises gives you practical experience with skills such as optimizing maps, handling and logging errors, defining data, and indexing output.
For information on other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths Web site:
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System Administrator skills for IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender
- Application developer skills for IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender
- System administrator skills for IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Define workspaces and projects using the Eclipse Workbench
- Use the Type Designer to define data structures, data properties, and data components as type trees
- Validate type trees to ensure that they accurately describe the data
- Transform flat files using the Map Designer
- Use type design and mapping techniques to improve validation and throughput
- Use the Resource Registry to improve portability between operating environments
- Implement error handling
- Optimize map performance