IMS Shared QueuesIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- Complete IMS Data Sharing - Instructor Led Online (CMW50) or (CM50)
- Have moderate-level knowledge of IMS Data Sharing
- Have moderate system programming experience with IMS systems.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is designed to teach students about a key availability and capacity enhancement to Information Management System (IMS) - the Shared Queues facility, which offers the ability to share full function message queues within a parallel sysplex environment. Also, learn about sharing Fast Path Expedited Message Handler (EMH) queues within a parallel sysplex environment.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IMS System Programming
- Describe the hardware and software components of IMS Shared Queues
- Understand how the initial IMS configuration impacts planning for the implementation of Shared Queues
- Identify the key migration and operational considerations of IMS Shared Queues implementation
- Implement, initialize, and access IMS Shared Message Queues (MSGQ) and Shared EMH Queues (EMHQ)
- Describe how IMS queues, schedules and process transactions in a Shared Queues environment
- Identify MSC and conversational processing considerations as well as log records associated with an IMS Shared Queues environment
- Use IMS exits and XCF commands related to IMS Shared Queues
- Tailor IMS system definitions and execution time parameters associated with IMS Shared Queues