IMS TM Performance and Tuning - ILTIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- IMS Transaction Manager experience
- Data Communications experience
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This is an online course. Please do not make travel arrangements for this course.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access audio, video and remote labs.
This course of 6 sessions, 4 hours each day, teaches a methodology to tune a large-scale z/OS IMS/TM data communication system. Specifically, this course explains the impact of user-specified options on IMS performance, how to determine performance bottlenecks by interpreting information from certain performance reports, and how to implement a plan to improve the performance of an IMS system.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IMS System Programming
- Create and implement a performance improvement plan based on the methodology presented
- Discuss the performance options available to the IMS user
- Describe the performance impact of the IMS storage pools and data sets and their interrelationships
- Interpret the information contained in performance reports
- Analyze the performance reports to determine performance bottlenecks in the IMS system