Informix Structured Query Language (Web)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
It is preferred that you have:
- Basic knowledge of the UNIX or Linux operating system
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
In this course, you will learn to write queries using ANSI standard Structured Query Language (SQL) with IBM Informix extensions. You will start with simple queries to select rows from a single table, then advance to more complex queries that involve subqueries or multitable joins. You will learn how to use functions and expressions in SQL statements and how to format the query results. In addition, you will learn how to perform insert, update, and delete operations, and how to select rows that contain large object and other non-standard data types.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Informix Overview
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the basic structure of an SQL SELECT statement
- List and describe the Informix data types
- Explain the relationship of tables in the Informix demo database
- Select rows from a single table
- Use various SELECT statement clauses
- Obtain query results using aggregate functions
- Use built-in functions in the SELECT list and ORDER BY clause
- Write queries that use simple and complex joins between tables
- Write queries that use subqueries and temporary tables
- Perform insert, update, and delete operations in a query
- Control the format of query input and output using functions and operators
- Write queries that involve large objects and complex data types
- Use SET EXPLAIN to determine how a query is optimized