Initiate Technical Boot Camp with Sample Implementation ProjectIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Anyone interested in this training should have:
- prior experience with database systems or enterprise software implementation
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Please refer to the course overview for description information.
Learn the core tools and concepts used by Implementation Consultants, Project Managers, and other implementation team members to achieve technical self-sufficiency. Perform a wide variety of tasks that are fundamental to the implementation process, like using Workbench, working with data extracts, performing a bulk cross match (BXM), analyzing data quality, generating weights, modifying algorithms, and performing threshold analysis.
During the second week, apply the concepts and tasks by completing a sample implementation that follows a realistic set of functional and technical requirements.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Install and configure the core Initiate Master Data Service
- Describe key components of the data model and data dictionary
- Create an identity algorithm based on a person's common identifiers
- Explain the purpose of the data extract guide
- Create a CloverETL graph to prepare a data extract for derivation
- Explain data derivation and what tools are used to derive data
- Generate weights on a new set of data
- Locate anonymous values in your data set
- Load data and run a Bulk Cross Match (BXM) to generate entities and tasks
- Use Workbench to perform threshold analysis, entity analysis, and bucket analysis
- Deploy and configure Initiate Inspector
- Describe the key processes to follow during implementation projects