Learn to maximise human resources to support local actors in post-disaster scenarios.Learn urban strategies to promote social cohesion
Master's Degree in International Cooperation and Sustainable Emergency ArchitectureUniversitat Internacional de Catalunya
Preis auf Anfrage
- Barcelona (Spanien)
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Praktika in einem Unternehmen
Häufig gestellte Fragen
· Welche Ziele werden in diesem Kurs verfolgt?
The course objectives are to provide the necessary theoretical and methodological background to work in the complex System of International Cooperation, all based on an interdisciplinary approach. Also, to manage cooperation and sustainable development projects ranging from the urban to the architectural scale. A further objective of the course is for students to acquire the necessary knowledge to manage complex international cooperation, emergency architecture, and sustainable development projects, involving governmental and non-governmental institutions, beneficiaries and technical staff.
· An wen richtet sich dieser Kurs?
Holders of university degrees in the following areas: Architecture, Urban Development, Engineering, Geography and International Cooperation.
University Master’s Degree accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
· Worin unterscheidet sich dieser Kurs von anderen?
During term 2 The master course comprises a period for students to complete an internship period of three months in International Cooperation Institutions and/or local organizations in order to familiarize themselves with the development and management of Cooperation Projects.
· Welche Schritte folgen nach der Informationsanfrage?
In addition to meeting the legal requirements described in the access routes, the Admissions Office will highly value: Applications that show sufficient prior education Transcripts from prior studies The transferal of credits Descriptions of relevant work experience
· How many students will we be?
There are a max of 25 students per class. For us, each student is unique and in ESARQ-UIC we generate talent through reduced numbers of students in class.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Curriculum and subjects
TERM 1: CRITERIA
- Subject 1: Global Identity and Development
- Subject 2: Urbanism and housing in developing contexts
- Subject 3: Design Tools
TERM 2: FIELD TRIP & INTERNSHIP
- The most practical part of the course will take place during the FIELD TRIP & INTERNSHIP
- Subject 4: Field work, Internship
TERM 3: STUDIO PROJECT
- The dissertation will be prepared in Term 3
- Subject 5: Studio Project (Masters dissertation)
5pm. From March to May students will develop their thesis and defend it by the end of May. During the months of June, July and August students will do their internship.