Mobile Application Development with IBM Worklight V6.1IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 6 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have experience in Java or web development with Eclipse, and a good knowledge of the following web technologies:
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) 3
A basic knowledge of a Mobile Web UI framework, such as Dojo Mobile, is helpful.
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click WD602G, Mobile Application Development with IBM Worklight Foundation V6.2
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course Mobile Application Development with IBM Worklight V6.1 (SPVC) (ZD601). This option does not require any travel.
In this 4-day course, you learn how to use IBM Worklight V6.1 to develop mobile applications that run on an Android or iOS environment. Through lectures and hands-on lab exercises, you learn about the capabilities of IBM Worklight and how to use them to develop mobile applications by using the IBM Worklight hybrid coding approach.
- Identify a mobile application design type suitable for your application
- Develop a mobile application to run on an Android or iOS platform by using the IBM Worklight hybrid coding approach
- Use IBM Worklight client-side APIs for cross-platform portability
- Use the Apache Cordova framework to access native device functions
- Use IBM Worklight server-side APIs for back-end integration
- Include the Dojo Mobile, jQuery Mobile, or Sencha Touch UI frameworks in an application
- Secure a mobile application by using different IBM Worklight authentication techniques
- Develop an application that uses push notifications
- Deploy an application to a production environment